Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Why do this?

It's a question I ask myself, even as I type these words. Seems like everyone has a blog, and I'm not sure the world really needs another.

Why not!

Seems to be the answer I've arrived at. So here it goes...

Welcome to "From Bryan's Office", a place where I can hopefully make comments on a variety of topics that will be helpful to others, and theraputic for me. If you don't know who I am, besides the family and professional info displayed on the page, I'm just a regular guy trying to live the life Jesus called us to, in a simple town in the midwest. I've been blessed to serve a church I love, in a town I grew up in, with people who are my friends. Can't ask for more than that.... so here we go.

Thanks for checking this page out!

God Bless,
Bryan

No comments: