Thursday, December 14, 2006

I'm Down With the Grinch

Spent the evening taking care of the boys (particularly Eli, who had it bad for a couple of days... he's just starting to feel better) while Aimee did the stomach flu, and then was given the opportunity to do it myself this morning. Am hating life right now. I can't believe how much you take good health for granted until the day you find yourself "talking to Ralph on the big white phone". Fortunately this appears to be the 24 hour variety of flu, and Aimee was able to start feeling better before those little viruses took control... so there are a couple of things to be thankful for.

But now my schedule is all messed up. Major papers are due, and I've got no choice but to pull up the bootstraps and give it the ol college try... yuck. If having too small a heart makes you feel lousy, I can see why the Grinch stuck it to those Whos. Have a nice weekend, and enjoy solid foods.






No comments: