- A young couple married Saturday on their way to their honeymoon
- A "Habitat for Humanity" volunteer coordinator on his way back to help build multiple homes destroyed by Hurricane Katrina
- A woman on her way to take an Alaskan cruise with her sister... a trip they'd been planning for 2 years
- A young man with dreams of someday working in the American Embassy in Paris
- A sixteen year-old daughter whose mother was bumped from the same flight
- A pharmaceutical rep who was traveling to Atlanta to look for a new home for his family so that they would be separated less because of his work
- Three members of the same sales team from a local business
Just a terrible tragedy. Please keep all of these good folks' families, and this community, in your prayers.