- Cleveland, Ohio (I am a Witness)
- Lots of other places in Ohio (especially Lima... where exactly are "Fletcher" and "Okolona"?)
- Valparaiso, Indiana (and lots of other places in Indiana)
- Bloomfield Hills, Michigan (too bad they don't play any major college football in that state)
- Little Rock, Arkansas (all Razorbacks welcome)
- Smithville, Pennsylvania ("Big Ben" and I have the same great-grandmother... true story!)
- Babson Park, Massachusettes (sounds very nice)
- Pompano Beach, Florida (and all the clams we can eat)
- Englewood, Colorado (I'd be counting the days til the chairlifts start running)
- Salt Lake City, Utah (Hi Aunt Beth!)
- Nashville, Tennesse (home of the Grand Ol' Opry)
- Leesburg, Virginia (pop. 28,311)
- Lots of Places in Alabama (Auburn or Alabama?)
- Newnan, Georgia (uh... it's in Georgia!)
- "The Nest" (Home of "The Great One"... see you next weekend Grandma!)
So, here's the deal: tell me who the heck you are and where you are logging on from, and maybe a little somthing about yourself, and everyone who enters will get an original Haiku written about them on this very blog. Everyone is a winner! It just doesn't get any better!
Oh, and I'll take all the entries, throw them in a hat, and send the winner an official "Asbury Theological Seminary" coffee mug. That's right... totally free! You could impress your friends, and look holy, all at the same time.
And for those Beeson Pastors and their fams who'd like to enter (you know you want to... it's the most fun you can have and not violate the ethos statement) if you win the drawing I'll pony up an official Shawnee United Methodist Church coffee mug (as for the rest of you, if you'd rather the church mug, just let me know).
All entries need to be in by September 15th. Haikus to be written as emails are received.